Last years AAA left my wife stranded for 6 hours waiting to be towed. Yesterday I had a flat tire on my way to care for my father who is in Hospice.

I had to search the Internet to find a tow truck that cost me $125.00. For 9 hours and 16 phone attempts there was no phone or Internet services with AAA. I downloaded the app and it would not work either. After 9 hours I finally connect but had to wait over 40 minutes to get to a person, He tells me they will reimburse me for my tow but me can not cancel my accounts.

He gives me a phone number to call the next day to directly cancel my membership. The number was to customer services who could not cancel my account. They kept me on hold for 14 minutes to get a Customer Relations Agent. She tells me that AAA does not cancel services but will put me on a non-renewal at the expiration (12/18) of my membership.

I said I paid the bill so they are out no monetary losses so refund my membership since they have extreme difficulty being there for their clients.

She would say no other word except that she would put me on the non-renewal list. This is worse than calling the IRS for support

Review about: Aaa Travel Roadside Assistance.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments